The weather may not agree, but I am all in on getting Fall started this year! With that “pumpkin-spice sentiment”, I compiled a list of amazing things to do in the Greater Augusta area this Fall and quite honestly, I am marking my calendar to see and do ALL these things…
- Aiken’s Makin – This is adorable fall art festival takes place in downtown Aiken, starting TODAY! There will be jewelry, baked goods, homemade candy, sweetgrass baskets and yard art as well as many other unique handcrafted items from around the Southeast. Shhh! I am pulling Brenna out of school to go to this special day at Aiken’s Makin.
- Columbia County Fair – This great county fair includes rides and games daily, attractions, demolition derby and more at the Columbia County Fairgrounds.
- Arts in the Heart of Augusta – This amazing 2 1/2 day festival is a celebration of food, arts, diversity and culture located in downtown Augusta, Georgia! September 14-16, 2018
- Science Enrichment Day – Taking place on Saturday, October 6 from 10 am – 3 pm at USC Aiken, this Science Education Enrichment Day (S.E.E.D.) is a family-themed festival celebrating science, technology, engineering and math! Exhibitors will provide hands-on activities, interactive demonstrations and family-oriented STEM entertainment.
- St. Mary’s Help of Christians School Chocolate Festival – Enjoy this sweet festival, which takes place at St. Mary’s Help of Christians School for games, concessions, international food, chocolate, used book sale and so much more!
- Western Carolina State Fair – Taking place on October 19th – 28th, the Western Carolina Fair has dozens of choices for concessions, fair rides, vendors, entertainment and more.
- Jack O’ Lantern Jubilee – Taking place in downtown North Augusta on Friday, October 26th and Saturday, October 27th, this annual, family-oriented festival includes live entertainment, great food, arts and crafts vendors, car show, corn hold tournament, rides and lots of activities.
- St. Bartholomew’s Pumpkin Patch – The St. Bart’s Pumpkin Patch is an annual event, opening on Monday, October 8th. Your favorite greater Augusta photographer will be there October 12 from 9 am – 12 pm. Contact Mary Beth to schedule an appointment.
If you don’t find me at one of these great places, you can find me sipping pumpkin-spice lattes on a regular rotation, even if it is 100 degrees outside! What are you excited to do this Fall? Leave a post on my Facebook page!
Find out more about how I am “Capturing Life’s Beautiful Moments” in my All Natural Light Studio and On Location as the Augusta GA Newborn Photographer and Augusta GA Family Photographer in the greater Augusta, GA area by visiting my website www.MaryBethsPhotography.com.