We have almost made it through February and that means that the colder weather will be leaving for warmer temperatures and maybe less sickness in our community. YIKES! Anyone else’s January have about 300 days?? I have one more recipe for you that should be on your menu for tonight. Keep this recipe for Spinach Sausage Gluten Free Lasagna handy when you head to the grocery store. This is such an easy, but amazing dinner that will knock the socks off your family, a fun dinner party or a pot luck. Do you have any go-to recipes that are no fail? I would love to hear about them. Leave a message on my Facebook page.
Spinach Sausage Lasagna – Gluten Free
- Cooking Spray
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 3oz ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- 1- 12oz container of 1% lowfat cottage cheese
- ⅓ cup low fat sour cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese, plus extra to sprinkle between layers
- 2 large eggs
- 1- 10oz package of frozen chopped spinach ( thawed and drained)
- Muellers uncooked gluten free lasagna noodles
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 bag of Mozzarella shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray
- Heat a medium non stick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute for 5 min until tender.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with hand mixer or standing mixer until smooth; add cottage cheese, sour cream and ½ cup parmesan cheese and eggs. Add onion and spinach and beat well.
- Spread ½ cup of spinach mixture to bottom of 13×9 pan. Arrange 4 noodles over mixture, top with 1 cup of spinach mixture, ¾ cup sauce, ¼ cup mozerella and 1 tblspn parmesan. Repeat layers, ending with parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake @ 350 for 50 mins. Take foil off and bake 10min.
Find out more about how I am “Capturing Life’s Beautiful Moments” in my All Natural Light Studio and On Location as the Augusta GA Newborn Photographer and Augusta GA Family Photographer in the greater Augusta, GA area by visiting my website www.MaryBethsPhotography.com