Valentine’s Day is so much fun when you have a family. While it is traditionally a day for those people who are in love, I have loved celebrating Valentine’s Day with my children.
Here are some fun ways to celebrate the month dedicated to LOVE! What do you do to make Valentine’s Day special? Leave it on my Facebook page!
1. Between February 1 – February 14, make hearts everyday to post on your children’s door with reasons why they are unique and important. Put them on their bedroom door at night so that when they wake up each morning, they can start their day feeling special.
2. Send letters to grandparents to show them appreciation.
3. Surprise your husband (or family) with a candlelit dinner at home and avoid busy restaurants.
4. Make heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.
5. Make personalized Valentine’s Day cards to pass out at school.
6. Make chocolate covered strawberries.
7. When you have dinner, go around the table and tell each other why you appreciate them.
8. Place an order for a Dolce Delights by Dana for Valentine-themed oatmeal pies with sprinkles! YUM!
9. Help your children make an “I love you because” book for someone special.
10. Play songs about love by creating a “Valentine’s Day” playlist.
Find out more about how I am “Capturing Life’s Beautiful Moments” in my All Natural Light Studio and On Location as the Augusta GA Newborn Photographer and Augusta GA Family Photographer in the greater Augusta, GA area by visiting my website www.MaryBethsPhotography.com
add a comment