As you know, I love all things Pumpkin! One of my favorite seasons is Fall and I am soooo ready for cooler weather! My son is in the throws of band camp last and he requested some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for breakfast. Well, you don’t have twist my arm to make these delicious muffins… my FAVORITE!! I love this recipe for two reasons… 1- they are sooo good and 2- it makes a large batch! I can make 24 muffins and 3 mini loaves. That’s a lot of muffins, which allows me to have them for the week or share with friends!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups oil ( olive, canola or vegetable)
- 3 cups gluten free flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips ( I use dark chocolate – yummy!)
- Sanding sugar
- In large mixing bowl beat eggs, oil, pumpkin and sugar until smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Fill greased muffin paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle each muffin with sanding sugar.
- Bake 16-20 minutes at 400 degrees.